Friday, November 16, 2007

Live Free or Live in Bushworld

RUTHANN: Live free or live in Bushworld! No way I can live in Bushworld!

GEORGE: The left wing bleeding hearts want more humane death sentences: even lethal injection is to extreme now for convicted mass murders, serial killers, and rapists. Huh? The criminal in this case only raped and tortured three innocent teenage girls with a broomstick and hammer before killing them, and then he finished his fun with dismemberment, easier to dispose of the meat as he said. He went through the judicial system on the taxpayers’ dime, was found guilty without a doubt, and got his fair and speedy trail. Yet more taxpayers money is being spent worrying if lethal inject is cruel and unusual punishment for him. I know what the constitution says, but why does this guy deserve even more legal protection?

RUTHANN: If we live in such a civilized society, why is he so barbaric? Three young women are dead, and the bleeding hearts care more about the killer than the victims he killed, know his name, not the dead teenagers. I prefer something more Draconian. Just rape the killer with a broomstick and beat him to death with a hammer, then dismember him. The families of the victims will at least know he won’t rape, kill, and dismember anyone else’s daughters…Ever!…may not stop other broken people from killing, but the victims do get some closure…Justice…until we live in that civilized world that some people claim we already live in…

GEORGE: Morality, justice, religion, and hypocrisy drive me nuts. I do not want to be an atheist, but the theists drive me nuts…I do relate to Zen and Tao much better than Christianity…I grew up Catholic…Roman Catholic…dad died when I was seven…and god protects the ones whose lives he fucks up…part of the we are all shit and sinners deal, born of an omnipotent god, in his image, yet we reek of original sin, and we had no say in the egg and sperm waltz.

RUTHANN: If I had a vote, a say in being born, I would have returned the gift I never wanted or asked for…because upon birth, I’m given original sin just because its part of the Cecil B. DeMille production…just to weird for me...Plus, it’s funny; old school Catholics just ain’t in no more. Now we have all the Protestant-lite flavors…what if Jesus and God hate the whole Protestant Reformation...but my favs are the Born Again Yappists who believe every single word in the Bible is absolute truth…talking snakes...but I wonder if they know “In the beginning” was not a phrase in the Hebrew language of the time…a better translation would be like “Starting out in the watery chaos,” if I remember right.

ED: Still not one shred of evidence King Solomon ever played the game, no ark of the covenant, or ark, no grail…who needs facts when you have faith…but the Yappists know they are right, their god is bigger and better than every other Christian or non-Christian god, their Jesus rules….the arrogance of people to actually believe they are the only ones who are saved…have the puzzle all put together…the Fundamentalist Yappists, Pat Robertson, Ann Coulter, Bush and Dick, all made in the twisted image of their god.

RUTHANN: King Bush and the Fundamentalists’ homophobic and misogynistic god…if every word in the Bible is true, then the First Epistle to Timothy proves god is a misogynist. “I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she is to keep silent.” Even the Fundamentalists are now following god’s misogyny, and they have the balls to mock the Catholics…total hypocrisy…and the Catholics will let pedophiles teach god’s word but not women. Women still cannot teach god’s word to men. No way god will silence women!

GEORGE: I detest that my old Catholic goombahs are still totally against women in their all male vocation…but they still protect and reassign pedophiles who can spread god’s word and love…it’s in the by-laws…we don’t have to tell the police…molest away…god is on our side…keep them woman silent though…no wonder I am still a born again atheist. I was a born again agnostic for a long time, but a true agnostic must believe in something, and it became harder and harder for me to put into words what I actually might believe in…now, I have no fucking clue anymore, but ban religion, save lives.

No comments: