Sunday, June 17, 2007

Hoax or Threat

A cynic speaks...since I live in New Jersey, we had the Fort Dix terror hoax or threat...one thing that amazed me was that in the video of the gang playing jihad, there were ten people playing and shooting...yet only six were arrested...60% ain't bad for Bushworld...but why no massive hunt for the other four? were they informants? were they non-dangerous jihadists? I never heard about the other four terror suspects in the video...ever..I wonder why?...plus, the gang was arrested when going to a gun fence to get their guns but neighbors said the alleged gun fence mysteriously had not been in the house the gang went to for over a month...Mohmaud, the gun fence, seemed more like a ghost than a gun runner...and there was no massive hunt for the Muslim gun dealer either...another informant? another part of the hoax? Plus, besides the stupidity of bringing the jihad tape to be transferred at the local Circuit City, would terrorists really attack a military base where everyone has guns? is armed and will fight back? And now, another threat/hoax...some experts say the fuel system would have shut itself down...some believe JFK would have exploded...whom to believe? neither story's terrorists were al Qeada or Taliban based...and the JFK gang was all in the 40s and 50s...not your typical terrorists...I want to believe Homeland Security has some clue...but Bush loves the terror card...loves to say see how safe my team is keeping America...I wish I wasn't such a cynic...anyone think this is all part of the mysterious Presidential Directive to keep King George as President in January 2009?

No comments: